We are currently experiencing problems with room request automatic email notifications. If you have not received an email response within 48 business hours, please contact the Reference Desk at 518-792-6508 x3 for assistance. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Library has 3 rooms available for public use. Meeting rooms are available without charge to organized non-profit associations, tax-supported institutions, and government entities holding a meeting or event that is both free and open to the public. Individuals, study groups, tutors, etc. may use the Crandall and Holden Rooms on a walk-in basis.
- Community Room – Capacity of 150 (depending on seating)
- Holden Meeting Room – Capacity of 16
- Crandall Room – Capacity of 12
“For-profit” entities will be charged an hourly rate. See the Public Meeting Room Policies (.pdf) for details.
Rooms may be reserved by Library co-sponsored/supported events up to 90 days in advance. Rooms may be reserved by non-profit organizations up to 60 days in advance; and for-profit organizations may reserve up to 30 days in advance.
Library AV equipment is not available for public use; groups must bring their own laptops, projectors, etc.
Use the online reservation system to reserve a room
- 1st select your room and day, then check the boxes next to the time.
- Hit "Continue" to fill out the Room Request form.
- You will receive an email when the request has been submitted and another when the request has been approved.
Requests are processed Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm and should be placed at least 48 hours in advance. If you need to cancel your reservation, please call the Reference Desk at 518-792-6508 ext 3.
A no-show may result in the denial of future meeting room requests.