Meeting Room Help
Meeting Room Help
How to create an account:
- Click on Create an Account in the upper right of the Spaces page.
- Fill out your information and click Create Account. Note: This account is separate from your Library account; you will create your own password for Spaces.
- Open your email to confirm your new account. Click the link in your email to finalize creating your account.
- Return to Spaces and log in.
- You are all set to start reserving meeting rooms.
How to search for a room:
- Use the calendar icon to select your date.
- Use the pull-down menus to select your start and end time. Set-up and break-down times are automatically added to the room reservation.
- Click on Search for a Space to see what rooms are available.
- Use the check boxes under Locations to search for a specific room.
- Changes can also be made using the Date/Time Filter.
How to tell if a room is available:
How to place a reservation:
- Click on Pick Me!
- If you are not already logged in, the system will prompt you to log in before you can continue.
- Fill out the request form and click Continue.
- Note: Reservations are made in half hour increments and set-up/break-down time is automatically added to your reservation. Time blocks in white are available for reservation. If your selected time shows up in green blocks, the reservation time is available. Blocks in gray, red, or light red are unavailable.
- Select your group (first time users will need to submit a Request to Join Organization).
- If your organization is not listed, select Request to Create New Organization. Fill out all of the information and submit. After your organization request is approved, you will be able to select it.
- Community Room reservations: be sure to include room set-up information with the number of attendees. Click on the meeting room template to select your set-up style. Make sure to use the Equipment Menu (top of request form) to request tables, chairs, etc.
- Review your request and click Submit Request.
- Payment is required for room use by “for-profit” entities. Please see our Public Meeting Room Policy for more information.
- You will receive an email when the request has been received and another when the request has been approved or disapproved.
- Click on My Account to see your reservation history, including pending and approved reservations. You can also manage your organizations from here.
How to request equipment:
Limited AV equipment is available for public use and can be requested by using the Equipment drop-down menu at the top of the reservation page to select items. Available equipment includes:
- Holden Room
- Ceiling mounted projector
- Community Room
- Windows 10 Laptop + Charger + Dedicated Wi-Fi Access (Chrome and Edge Browsers + Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher)
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse (wired mouse as well)
- External Sound System + Corded Microphone + Wireless Mic Option
- Projector with HDMI Cable, Power Cable and Remote Control
- Power Point Remote