Programs and Services - Public Computers
Crandall Public Library computers are managed by an automated reservation & printing system. Patrons must bring their valid SALS/MVLS Library card to access the computers. Visitors may obtain a guest pass with proper ID. Computers are available on a first come, first served basis and patrons are allotted a maximum of 90 minutes a day.
Black and white printing is available at a cost of 10¢ a page.
2gb flash drives are available for purchase at the Customer Service Desk for $10.
In addition to the Internet, our computers have the following Microsoft Office 2007 products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Publisher.
The staff has limited time to provide instruction to the public in use of the Internet on a daily basis. Computer classes are held regularly to instruct customers in the use of the Internet at no charge.
Free WiFi is available throughout the Library.
Wireless printing is currently unavailable.
Library laptops are available for use throughout the building.
Laptops must be checked out & returned to staff in the Internet Room or at the Park Entrance Information desk.
To borrow a laptop you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a SALS/CPL Library card in good standing
- Sign a Laptop Computer Loan Agreement form each time
- Leave your valid photo ID & Library card with staff each time you borrow a laptop
- Laptops are available on a first come, fist served basis
- Laptops may be borrowed once a day for 90 minutes
- Guest passes cannot be used to check out laptops
- Time extensions are not available for laptops
- Laptops will shut down 30 minutes prior to closing
For more information, please see our Laptop Computer Lending Policy