Join us for “Literary Elements”, the 2014 Crandall Public Library Adult Summer Reading Program. Registration begins on June 30 from 2:15-3:45 during the Children’s Summer Reading Program Kick-Off Event in City Park.
Between June 30th and August 15th you are eligible to earn a raffle ticket for each square completed on the the reading log. Fill out your reading log for each book you read (or listen to). Then bring your log to the Park Entrance Reference Desk to receive a raffle ticket/s.
Reading logs will be available at the Park Entrance Reference Desk starting June 30th.
A prize drawing will be held during on August 15, 2014 at 5:00pm near the New & Popular section. Participants need not be present to win.
Participants must be 18 years or older and participation in only one Crandall Public Library reading program is allowed.
Thank you to our sponsors!
* Davidson Bros. Brew Pub * Friends of Crandall Public Library * Gourmet Cafe * * Happy Heart Pottery * North County Coffee Cafe * Rock Hill Bakehouse *
* Sip 'n Canvas *
Literary Elements Programs:
- June 30 at 2:15-3:45- Kick-Off Event in City Park
- July 8 at 6:30- Movie: Arsenic and Old Lace
- July 22 at 6:30- Book Discussion: Poisoner's Handbook
- July 29 at 6:30- PBS Documentary: Poisoner's Handbook
- August 15 at 5:00- Raffle