Find Books, Music and More - eAudiobooks
Download Audiobooks & eBooks Anytime, Anywhere
Nook eReader help guide (.pdf)
With hundreds of titles to select from, our digital collection is guaranteed to have something for everyone. Our “Virtual Branch” spans nearly every genre; you can download best-selling books, literary classics, self-improvement guides, children's books and more.
Getting started is easy!
- Click the Overdrive Icon above to go to the website http://salon.sals.edu
- Install the free software (OverDrive Media Console)
- eBooks require the free Adobe Digital Editions software & account set-up
- Login with a valid library card in good standing
- Browse the collection and add titles to your cart
- Download titles to a personal computer or laptop
- When the download process is complete, you can enjoy titles on your Windows or Mac computer or transfer to supported devices. Many audio titles can also be burned to CD.
- Titles can be played on a variety of devices including, an MP3 player, Apple iPod, Sony Reader or Barnes & Noble nook. Please see the links for "eBook Devices" and "Audio Devices" for specific information.
So what’s the catch?
There is none. Digital downloads are easy to check out and download, and the best part is- there are never any late fees because your titles are automatically returned at the end of the lending period.
Click here for link to free music from Sony Entertainment